Sportcrafters OverDrive Handcycle Trainer
SportCrafters is revolutionizing the way competitive para-cyclists train with the OverDrive Handcycle Trainer. The lightweight, portable trainer does not require removing the footrests like stationary trainers, and thus allows for the most effective body position during training. Easily adjusts to various footrest widths, and optional Rhythm accessory helps to offset any fore-aft motion.
This trainer uses SportCrafters' ARC Power Modulation Technology, which uses high power magnets that are drawn closer to the inside of the rear roller drum as speed increases, and, in turn, resistance increases. Benefits of this new technology include the same resistance that one would find on a fluid stationary trainer and a power profile that comes as close as possible to real-road conditions.
- Aluminum drums: 3.25" (82.5mm) diameter, 1/8" (3mm) wall thickness
- End caps: Molded polycarbonate
- Drums are lathed on the axle for precision runout and balance
- All drums are dynamically spin balanced, and will not distort in heat or sunlight
- Bearings are greased and sealed, and do not require maintenance
- Steel framework is zinc-plated and powder coated for ultimate durability
- Rider weight limit: None
- Folded dimensions: 21" x 4.25" x 10" (53.3cm x 10.8cm x 25.4cm)
- Unfolded dimensions (may vary with setup of handcycle): 21" x 17" x 23" (53.3cm x 43.2cm x 58.4cm)
- Shipped dimensions: 22" x 10" x 4" (55.9cm x 25.4cm x 10.2cm), weight 9.5 lbs (4.3 kg)
Questions? Call 847-692-4240 or email us.