Park Tool PCS-10 Workstand
Park Tool makes a number of great workstands for different purposes; the PCS-10 is the one we stock regularly, however we can source any of the Park stands upon request.
- Cam-type clamp allows single action clamping of tubes 7/8" to 3" (24mm to 76mm)
- The clamp jaws are nominally 3.5 inches (9cm) wide; Will also clamp on aero shaped seat posts
- Clamping pressure is fully adjustable and jaw covers are replaceable (part #1185K)
- Three-point leg system with reinforced center yoke for superior stability
- Composite top tube for smooth 360-degree clamp rotation
- Spring buttons lock folding legs in place
- Exclusive receiver pod accessory system integrated into the top tube and height adjustment collar to allow easy installation of PTH-1 Paper Towel Holder
- Height adjustment collar accepts #106 Work Tray
Quick release height adjustment from 39" to 57" (99cm to 145cm)
Folds down to 41" (104cm) for portability and storage
Base when open forms a triangle of 36" x 36" x 45" (92 cm x 92 cm x 115 cm)
- Weighs 25 lbs. (11.4 kg)
Questions? Call 847-692-4240 or email us.