HP Velotechnik Scorpion fs 26 S-Pedelec
Full suspension foldable trike 20"/26"
Need some help up those steep hills? Upgrade to a Scorpion fs 26 S-Pedelec Trike!
For impressively quick starts at the lights or high speeds when traveling uphill, HP Velotechnik also offers the Scorpion fs 26 as a E-Trike with electric motor assistance for up to 25 km/h or as an S-Pedelec (Speed Pedelec) with assistance for up to 32 km/h.
- This touring trike is a full-suspension electric trike with assisted speeds of up to 32 km/h that can be compactly folded up for transportation.
- In the promising class of fast e-bikes, also known as S-pedelecs, HP Velotechnik’s model Scorpion fs 26 S-Pedelec focuses on secure road holding for a multi-track vehicle with chassis technology from the automotive engineering sector.
- The touring trike’s low center of gravity and the good rider support in the ergonomically-designed recumbent seat enable dynamic acceleration.
- The independent suspension with adjustable MacPherson struts on the front axle, stabilizer system, full suspension, and long wheelbase provide secure road holding even when cornering hard.
- A 500 watt rear wheel Go SwissDrive hub motor provides extra propulsion if desired. The motor draws its power from a rechargeable Li-Mn battery with a 530 Wh capacity.
- The efficient transmission of the human/motor power to the road is guaranteed by the high-traction 26-inch rear wheel never before seen on a full-suspension foldable E-trike.
- The low air resistance thanks to the efficient recumbent position extends the rechargeable battery’s range, especially at the high assisted speeds of up to 32 km/h reached by the fast electric bikes.
Let us help you fill out the custom configurator to choose the many available options!
Questions? Call 847-692-4240 or email us.